Aluminised both sides to reflect at least 90% of radiant body heat. The strong blanket provides emergency protection in all weathers. Whether camping, mountaineering, hiking or survival the emergency blanket is an essential part of the emergency kit. Developed from technology used in space exploration the blanket will also reflect searchlight beams which, in a situation of poor visibility makes identification easier.
Also known as survival blankets, first aid blankets or space blankets, they are commonly used by first aiders in the treatment of shock and hypothermia. The disposable heat-reflecting blankets are individually sealed in pocket sized poly bags.
They are effective even in wet conditions and may be used in conjunction with traditional fabric blankets. The emergency foil blankets are made from Kelvalite, an ultra-insulating material constructed from polyester film with a vapourised metallic coating on both sides, it reflects radiated heat back to the user.
- Retains/reflects back 90% of body heat.
- Compact size, light weight, easy to carry.
- Provides compact emergency protection in all weather conditions.
- Disposable, waterproof and windproof.
- This foil rescue blanket assists in body heat retention in emergency situations.
- Size: 82.6 x 63 inches (210 x 160 cm).